Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Break a leg...?


Man...its good to be back!
On Feb 13th I fell and almost snapped my left leg just below my knee.  I had pain in my knee and ankle, and walked with a limp for 2 nearly 2 weeks.  On 2/25 I finally felt well enough to start running again.  I've gained some weight, though I'm not sure how much.  The important thing is that I'm back!
Currently in Dallas for training with my new job.  Running on a treadmill...still planning on doing the Broad Street 10 miler on 5/4.  If I increase 1 mile on my long run per week.  I'll be back on track.
It's good to be back!

Until next time...
Dave
It's good to be back!

2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

take care of yourself! Sounds like a bad fall...

Congrat's on finishing Philly, I'm thinking of running the 2008 Philly, any words of wisdom?

Tim Wilson said...

Good to see that your healing well, and back at it!