Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kickin' it up a notch!











It's been a challenging 6 weeks!  I have had to travel to Dallas 4 out of the last 6 weeks.  Although they had a treadmill, since I had injured my leg, it's been a slow progress.  Eating out mostly, trying to make healthy choices, but was not always successful with the given choices.

I am back up to 239lbs and very disappointed...

There are exactly 8 weeks until the Broad Street 10 miler.  I am up to 3 miles, and believe I can get up to the mileage I need to be.  I hope to kick up my metabolism with adding circuit training on Mon & Fri, along with running T, TH, WEDS, SAT, SUN.

I would like to be at around 220lbs by the time of the race.  My main concern is just getting back into a rhythm  in running and eating right, and the weight will take care of itself...

Until next time...
Dave

No comments: